Diet not enough, exercise not enough… Confused on how to train efficiently?
With Resting Metabolic Testing, we will check up your metabolism to determine your individual fitness numbers.
You will learn:
- How to combine nutrition and exercise
- How many calories your body needs
- How hard you need to exercise
- How your body functions best
- How you can optimize your performance
- How to combine the time you have available to reach your goals
The best way for all individuals from beginners to high performance athletes.
Completed while exercising on a treadmill, elliptical, stationary bike. This test determines your personal:
- Aerobic Base – Your oxygen efficiency and optimal fat burning rate
- Anaerobic Threshold – Your intensity “red line” of sustainable power output
- VO2Max – Your cardiovascular capacity and efficiency while working
- Training Zones – Your intensity levels based on heart rate and/or power
- Caloric Burn Rates – Your ability to burn fat and total calories
RESTING METABOLIC RATE
Metabolism, quite simply, is the conversion of food to energy.
Metabolic Rate is a measure of how much food, or fat, is converted to energy in a day.
Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR) is the measurement of how much food, or energy, is required to mainain basic body functions such as heartbeat, breathing and maintenance of body heat while you are in a state of rest. The energy is expressed in calories per day.
So an RMR measurement shows how many calories you burn at doing nothing more than sitting in a chair.
- Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR) – Your calories needed to maintain your body while at rest
- Resting Heart Rate – Your heart’s fitness check while at rest
- Calorie Expenditure – Your daily schedule for weight loss, maintenance, or even gain
- Caloric Balance – Your caloric needs vs. expenditure (activity)
- Caloric Burn Rate – Your amount of fat vs. carbohydrate calories burned
Mask included and can be reused for retests
Mask from initial test used during retest